1608 Creative Pro Tools Editor
Thanks so much to everyone who applied for this role! The position has now been filled.
We’re looking for a Pro Tools music & sound editor to join our Bristol team full time. We’re open to a variety of background and experience levels, so long as you demonstrate you have the focus and competency to deliver great work quickly and calmly under time pressure. You’ll be editing and augmenting complex, multi channel, heavily dynamic music and sound files & sessions, both audio only, and sound to picture projects. An interest in Film/Trailer advertising would be helpful. Industry knowledge and experience is transferable, albeit you’ll also be keen to learn and take on board our specific creative approach.
- Editing & augmenting sound & music files/stems
- Music editing/creative mashup
- Cutting & editing music & sound to picture
- Syncing & resyncing audio & video
- File based audio laybacks
- Avid Pro Tools – expert level – key skill
- Logic – familiarity
- Calm & quick under time pressure
- Music production & mix “in the box”
- Sound to picture
- Musical ear
How to apply:
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “1608 Pro Tools Editor [Your Name][Your Mobile No] in the subject line. Your covering note should include the following info:
- Where you saw the opportunity
- Why you’d be great at this
- Approx salary range you’d be seeking
- When you could start
Be sure to include web/download links to relevant work.