Interested in Joining Radium?
To succeed in our team you’ll very likely be sonically talented; fast and focused in studio; highly self motivated, keen to push yourself and be challenged to improve your craft; and happy to “muck in”, getting involved wherever needed. So if you’re interested in joining us, you have a couple of options. You can apply for a specifically advertised role under “Current Opportunities”, which are specific openings which will be closed off once filled, when these are available. Or you can reach out via one of our “Ongoing Opportunities”, which are open on a continuous basis until further notice. If you’d like us to proactively keep you to date with our careers news and opportunities, scroll right to the bottom of the page and sign up for our Careers Newsletter. We’ll deliver the latest inhouse and freelance job opportunities direct to your inbox!
Right now we’re looking for new visual creatives to work with, and we also have an opening for a Studio Intern. If you’re a Composer/Producer at the beginning of your career, take a look at our Graduate Submissions opening. If we don’t have anything specific which appeals, but you’d still like to get involved, reach out to us via our Open Submissions pathway. See below for more info on all opportunities in studio …
- 1708 Visual Creatives Right now we’re looking for new visual creatives to work with. We’re openminded as to whether a freelance or inhouse arrangement might work, and looking to expand our visual team to help us tell our sonic stories. If you’re an Adobe Creative Suite designer and/or aspiring videographer/filmmaker interested to get involved in a sound and music environment and create some seriously cool pieces, then this could be right up your alley. Click the picture above to find out more…
- 1709 Studio Intern We have an opening for a Studio Intern, full time, inhouse, up until Xmas. You’ll be assisting in studio on a current project involving many of our studio sound sources, including 50+ synths and 30+ Hardware Boxes (Valve Kit, EQs, Compressors, Distortions), exploring a wide range of techniques from the classic to the hyper experimental and everything in between. So if you’re interested to get some practical, hands on, studio experience why not reach out to us? Click the image above to find out more …
- Graduate Submissions Every year around Summer and Autumn we see a big jump in number of emails received from new graduates and industry entrants enquiring about opportunities with us. So this year, 2017, we decided to create a section on our website dedicated to new entrants to the industry. You’ll be an aspiring Composer/Producer, just getting started in your sound and music career, looking for a foot in the door, and have not applied for a composer role with us previously. Click the image above to find out more. Please be sure to read through all the info and FAQs before you get in touch, thanks!
- Open Submissions If we’re not advertising a specific role which is right for you, but you’d still like to get involved with Radium, our Open Submissions route is an invitation to reach out to us at any time, share your work with us, and tell us how you think you’d best be able to contribute to the team. Whether you’re an engineer, programmer, composer, sound designer, producer, or an esoteric sonic superhero in a discipline we’ve not thought to mention, you’re welcome to drop us a line. Click the image above to find out more. Be sure to read through all the info and FAQS before you get in touch, thanks!
Recent Positions Filled
- 1701A Sound Designer/Editor Inhouse
- 1611 Producer/Composer Inhouse Junior
- 1608 Creative Pro Tools Editor
- 1605 Graphic Designer Freelance Inhouse
- 1602 Mix Engineer / Audio Editor
- 1509 Visual Internship
- 1505 Front End Developer/Web Designer
- 1504 Illustrator Designer
- 1410 Studio Assistant
- 1408 Full Time Inhouse Musician/Composer
- 1405 Mix Producer/Sound Designer